Tuesday, April 2, 2013

2012 MK6 GTI exhaust





Eliminate resonator stock muffler. Only mods APR intake/eliminate res. Just a little drive lower the road.

Related Content

Installing fog light GTI MK6 2012 - YouTube
Great video I'll use it when I go to change mine. Would have been nice to seen your new bulbs installed. I'm guessing you have HIDs? How do those 2500k ...
Official MK6 GTI Exhaust Thread - VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R ...
Technical Topics > GTI 2.0T Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes ... I made this thread on Vortex and figured I'd post it over here to help everybody out A popular ...
Equipped MK6 GTI - APR Exhaust - YouTube
www.rpiequipped.com www.facebook.com/rpiequipped MK6 GTI TSI w/ DSG. Carbonio Stage 2 Carbon Intake APR Turbo Back Exhaust Stage 2 ECU program An interior ...

No comments:

Post a Comment